The Real Estate sector is the second largest employer after Agriculture in India. The rapid urbanisation, growing disposal income at hand, increase in working women population, etc. resulted in high growth of Indian Real Estate Sector. Also, the impetus of Government on Affordable and Sustainable Housing has provided a much needed boost to the sector.
Primus Partners has a team of experts to work on strategic implementation of schemes, policy formulation, project monitoring etc. help clients realize its full potential. We have expertise and experience of working with Government Departments, Regulatory Authorities, Real Estate Associations, Promoters etc. across the value chain.
Some of the solutions and services offered by us in this sector include -
- Strategy Strategy and Roadmap creation for Government departments and organizations in the sectorStrategy
- Advisory Consultation on successful Implementation of Affordable and Sustainable Housing schemes
- Publications Design and develop creative content, media reports and publications for clients in this sector
- Transformation Designing and Program Management of large-scale transformation projects
- Change Management Helping organizations plan and adopt to the changes impacting their industry and organization
PMU at Housing Department, Government of Maharashtra
Primus Partners is working with the Housing Department, Government of Maharashtra, supporting the department and MHADA in driving one of the flagship schemes of Government of India i.e., Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). The team is co-ordinating with more than 350 ULBs in Maharashtra from sanctioning of the houses to implementation of the same on ground. The activities include monitoring geotagging progress and technical support, fund disbursement, DBT Transfer, collecting Utilization Certificates, MIS compliance, etc. The team is also supporting the department in state level policy formulation.
Housing Board Haryana
Primus Partners is working with the Housing Board Haryana in implementing the scheme of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme (ARHS). The team is involved in activities like Feasibility Study of ARHS in various cities of Haryana, preparing ToR to invite EOI for selection of City/ Project PMU, setting up processes (SoPs) related to implementation of the ARHS, drafting various MoUs, LRAs, letters, etc. to safeguard the interests of all the respective stakeholders, preparing SRD document for creation of a portal for "HBH Rental Housing Portal “for end-to-end automation of the entire process.
Primus Partners is assisting NAREDCO by providing consultancy support in the domain of Policy Review and Inputs, Secondary Research, EODB, Program Management, eGov etc. The key activities during engagement were:
- Development of guidelines/research papers/thought leadership documents/SOPs etc for Real Estate Sector in India
- Strategic inputs pertaining to policy and approach driven by data analysis
- Benchmarking of existing eGov services and providing recommendation to adopt best practices of the industry
- Program Management support by assisting in presentation, documentation and communication with key stakeholders.