Education is a key enabler towards social and sustainable development of an economy. The Government’s commitment to create a robust educational ecosystem has brought about an exponential growth in India’s education system over the last few years with initiatives like Right to Education, Accreditation, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) and the recent addition, National Education Policy, (NEP), 2020.
Primus Partners has a team of experts with 20+ years of experience of working on education and skilling related projects pan India. We provide advisory services to both public and private organizations, including governments, corporates, non-profits, e- learning providers, education institutes (K -12 and higher) and vocational training Institutions.
Key sectors that we work include –
- Early Childhood Education
- K-12 Education
- Higher Education,
- Vocational Education& Skilling
- Education Technology & Services
- Life Skills and other related areas
Some of the solutions and services offered by us in this sector include -
- Roadmap and strategies for implementation of NEP
- Deploying big data, AI, machine learning and game-based approaches for assessments and remediation
- Competency based curriculum and assessment as per Indian context aligning to international standards such as PISA
- Roadmap and strategies for transformation of educational institutions (Infrastructure and Academic)
- Strategy development and Implementation consulting for CSR programs
- Accreditation assistance for Higher education institutions
- Public Private Partnership advisory
- Policy and regulatory advisory
- Impact assessment and evaluation
The Birds and Bees Talk’ – Sexuality Education program in Arunanchal Pradesh
Primus Partners was implementing ‘The Birds and Bees Talk’ a life skills program in the state of Arunanchal Pradesh for Reckitt. It will equip adolescents (ages 10 to 19) with the relevant knowledge and skills that will help them make informed decisions, channel their curiosities in the right direction and prepare them for an adulthood that is safe and healthy.
It will also build teacher capacities in understanding and imparting a curriculum that builds students’ critical thinking, decision making and analytical skills, in the most experiential and interactive way.
Primus Partners is also responsible for the development of an interactive program portal. It is an open forum for the students to share their feelings, aspirations, creativity, fears and queries about growing up , consent, diversity, among many other issues during their adolescent years.
Welspun CSR - Technical support to the CSR team by Primus Partners
Primus Partners has been supporting Welspun CSR team and its implementation partners in devising strategies for Education and skilling programs in the project schools, specially during Covid times. Focus areas have been improvement in learning outcomes for elementary school students and vocational education for secondary school students.